Our Bee Pollen Composition
Fresh Bee pollen is a mass of pollen that has been packed by worker honeybees into granules with added honey or nectar. Our Bee Pollen is a super food containing an array of potent nutrition including:
- Very high amounts of the entire Vitamin B Complex i.e. B1 Thiamin, B2 Riboflavin, B3 Nancin, B5, B6 Pyridoxine, B-12 (cyanocobalamine), B5 Pantothenic acid.
- 55% Carbohydrates
- 35% Proteins
- Vitamins: Provitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin F, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin K, Vitamin PP, Folic Acid, Choline, Inositol, Rutin.
- Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Zinc, Sulfur, Sodium, Chlorine, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Boron, Silica, and Titanium.
- Other: Amino Acid, Carbohydrates, Fatty Acids, Enzymes & Co-Enzymes, Fats.
- Bee Pollen contains at least 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 11 enzymes or co-enzymes, 14 fatty acids, 11 carbohydrates and approximately 35 % protein. Bee pollen is extremely rich in carotenes, which are metabolic precursors of vitamin A. It is also high In B complex and vitamins C, D, E and Lecithin. Bee pollen contains over 50 % more protein than beef, yet its fat content is very low. It is also an excellent vegetarian source of protein typically possessing more of the essential amino acids, pound for pound, than animal proteins like meat, eggs, and dairy products.