Well Bee-ing UK Returns & Refunds Policy
1. Cancellation of order
If you order using wellbee-ing.com you have the right to cancel your order up to 5 days following the receipt of an item by contacting Customer Services.
If the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy in section 2 below. If the item(s) have been dispatched to you and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can refuse to sign for the delivery so that the item(s) are returned to us and we will refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 2 below. Alternatively, if you have already taken delivery or collected from in-store please follow the procedure under 'Non-faulty items' in section 3.1 below
Sometimes you may not be able to part cancel an order. If this is the case, Customer Services will explain this to you.
2. Refund policy
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you as follows:
• If you paid by cash and obtain your refund in-store, we will refund you in cash up to a limit of £2,000; for all other refunds of cash purchases, we will send you a cheque;
• if you paid by payment card, we will refund you on the payment card;
• if you paid by Gift Card or voucher, we will refund you on your payment card or send you a cheque;
• We will refund the delivery charge in full if you return all items of your order at the same time. If you choose to keep some of the items, we will retain the balance of the delivery charge that applies to the items you keep.
3. Returns instructions
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but should you wish to return or exchange an item please follow the instructions on the back of the invoice which accompanied delivery or follow the instructions below.
3.1 Non-faulty items
Please let us know if you wish to return an item within 3 days of receipt by following the instructions on the back of the invoice.
Please note that your right to return an item does not apply to certain items unless the item has a manufacturing fault (in which case see section 3.2 below).
Such items include:
• perishable items;
• items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (for example body jewellery and personal grooming products);
You are required to take reasonable care of items. Please return an item in its original and undamaged packaging with all of its components. If an item is returned undamaged in its original and undamaged packaging, we will offer you a refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 2 above.
If you do not return the item as instructed within 5 days of cancellation, we may make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering (or attempting to recover) the item.
If you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price then set out on the wellbee-ing.com Site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For some products we may have different returns policies. For a full list of such products and further details on how to return them please see Returns, or call 07795 347 353 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2 Faulty items
If you have any problems with your purchase we can offer help and assistance. Please contact Customer Services on 07795347353.
For faulty or damaged products, please also send a copy of the invoice which accompanied delivery. Failure to show that you have purchased the item from us may result in the items being returned back to you.
Replacement turnaround time may be dependent on the relevant manufacturer's current availability. We will not accept any claims for losses you suffer during this time.
If a fault or damage to goods is caused by accident, misuse or negligence, it will not be covered by our returns policy.
All faulty or damaged good replacement will be returned to you at the cost of wellbee-ing.com.
• If you would like further information about your legal rights please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.