Royal Jelly Nutrition
Here is a list of the substances in Fresh Royal Jelly and the benefits they have on the human body.
Essesntial Amino Acids
- Tryptophan – Considered a natural relaxant and works with lysine to reduce cholesterol.
- Lysine – Aids in the absorption of calcium, assists in the formation of collagen for bones, cartilage and connective tissues. Lysine also helps to produce antibodies, hormones and enzymes.
- Methionine – Provides a primary source of sulfur resulting in healthy skin, hair and nails. Also assists with lowering cholesterol levels, reduces liver fat and protects the kidney.
- Phenylaline – Reduces hunger pains and improves memory. Phenylaline is also instrumental in the production of norepinephrine, which is responsible for transmitting signals between nerve cells and the brain.
- Theronine – Makes up a substantial portion of collagen, elastin and enamel proteins. Prevents buildup in the liver, aids in digestive and intestinal tract function and acts as a trigger for metabolism.
- Valine – Promotes mental energy, helps muscle coordination and serves as a natural tranquilizer.
- Leucine – Promotes mental alertness and works with isoleucine to provide the manufacture of essential biochemical processes in the body for energy.
Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Glycine – Increases the effectiveness of the immune system, assists in the manufacture of hormones and facilitates the release of oxygen for cell making processes.
- Serine – Synthesizes a fatty acid sheath around nerve fibers and provides antibodies for the immune system.
- Glutamic Acid – Also known as nature’s “brain food”, Glutamic Acid is thought to increase mental prowess and energy and to speed the healing of tumors.
- Arginine – Aids in liver detoxification, healthy skin, strengthening of the immune system and promotes the production of several hormones including; glucagons, insulin and growth hormones.
- Creatine – Assists in building muscles and is not produced in large quantities by the body. The natural supply of Creatine is depleted after about 10 seconds of vigorous exercise.
- Carnitine – Assists in the burning of fat, especially in the liver and heart.
- Glutamine – Increases mental alertness and memory.
- Histadine – A compound released by the immune system during allergic reactions.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) – Helps the body synthesize glutathione (an antioxidant).
Vitamins and Other Substances
- 10-HDA - Antibacterial, Antiviral and antibiotic substance.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – Enhances circulation, helps with blood formation and is required for a healthy nervous system. Great for the brain, thiamine can improve memory and learning and is required in children for growth.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Improves metabolism (needed to synthesize proteins, carbohydrates and fats), helps activate vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) and Folic Acid, another B vitamin. Important for growth and red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – Balances the metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – Used to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats and is beneficial to the maintenance of healthy skin, nerves and muscles.
- Vitamin B6 – Assists with the formation and health of red blood cells and blood vessels, nerve function, gums and teeth. Aids the metabolism of amino acids found in protein.
- Vitamin B12 – Necessary for the rapid synthesis of DNA in cell division (this is important in the creation of bone marrow), the formation of red blood cells, a healthy nervous system and aids in the prevention of anemia.
- Acetylcholine – Used as a neurotransmitter and is important to the stimulation of muscle tissue. Royal Jelly is one of the only natural source of acetylcholine.
- Ecanoic Acid – Aids the immune system by supporting the production of antibodies.
- Gamma Globulin – Boosts the immune system and helps the immune system create antibodies. Sometimes Gamma Globulin is injected directly into patients who have been exposed to certain diseases for a quick immune system boost.
- Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant, known to be beneficial to nearly every organ in the human body, is critical to the immune system.
The Vitamin Content of Royal Jelly -
Vitamin B I (Thiamine) 1.5 to 7.4 mcg.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5.3 to 10.0 mcg.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 2.2 to 10.2 mcg.
Niacin (nicotinic acid) 91.0 to 149.0 mcg.
Pantothenic Acid 65.0 to 200.0 mcg.
Biotin 0.9 to 3.7 mcg.
Inositol 78.0 to 150.0 mcg.
Folic Acid 0.16 to 0.50mcg.
Vitamin C Trace
Plus there are still undiscovered chemicals that science has yet to discover in Royal Jelly. It is really no wonder that some people refer to Royal Jelly as nature’s pharmacy. Royal Jelly contains compounds that our bodies both need and in some cases, cannot produce on their own.